By accessing Salford Systems’ Analytics & Data Mining Conference website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use of the website
Permission is granted to view, download, copy, and print the documents and graphics on the ADMC website with the following restrictions:
- The documents and graphics may be used solely for personal, informational, educational, or other non-commercial purposes.
- You must properly attribute any documents and graphics that you use, including any applicable copyright or other proprietary notations.
- You may not alter or modify the documents and graphics found on this website in any way.
- You may not distribute, copy, reproduce, display, publish or otherwise use the documents and graphics on this website for any commercial purposes or for any public display, commercial or non-commercial, without prior written consent from the ADMC organizers.
- You may not mirror or frame this site, or incorporate any of its content, design, or layout into your own website, without prior written consent from ADMC.
You may not download, copy, or otherwise reproduce any videos or animations on the ADMC website. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions.
- Use of the software
Any Salford Systems software that you download through the website or acquire through any other means is subject to the License Agreement that is included with the software. You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement in order to use the software. You may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Salford Systems' website.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
All materials and services on the ADMC website are provided "as is." ADMC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
In no event shall ADMC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ADMC’s Internet site, even if ADMC organizers or a representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Links to third-party sites
The ADMC website may contain links to third-party websites. ADMC makes no claims about the contents of these websites and makes no express or implied warranty about the accuracy, reliability, legality, or any other aspect of the content available on such sites. The presence of third-party links on the ADMC website does not imply endorsement or association of such sites by ADMC. Use of any such third-party website is at the user's own risk.
- Third-Party materials on this site
The ADMC website may contain certain content from third parties. All third party content is subject to the Warranties and Disclaimers outlined above.
- Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on the ADMC website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ADMC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ADMC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ADMC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Export control laws
Software downloads and other materials from this site may be subject to United States export control laws. You may not view, download, copy, print, or share any materials or software found on this site in violation of these laws. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the ADMC website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The trademarks of Salford Systems products that appear on this site are as follows:
- CART® is a trademark of California Statistical Software, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- MARS® is a trademark of Jeril, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- TreeNet® is a trademark of Salford Systems.
- RandomForests®, RandomForest®, Random Forests®, Random Forest® and RF® are trademarks of Leo Breiman and Adele Cutler and are licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- Salford Predictive Modeler™ and SPM™ is a trademark of Salford Systems.
- Contact ADMC
Mail: 9685 Via Excelencia, Suite 208
San Diego CA, 92126 USA
This policy as stated on this page is valid beginning July 2011.