- If for reasons of Force Majeure, the conference cannot take place as scheduled, Salford Systems reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the event. In the event that the conference is cancelled, a full refund will be issued to the registrant.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with Salford Systems someone else from the same company/organization.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, refund requests must be submitted in writing, and received no later than May 3, 2012. Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be processed after this date.
- In the event that a registrant is unable to attend the conference, Salford Systems will not be responsible for the previously purchased travel and lodging expenses related to the conference.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account less any applicable bank fees.
Important note for failed visa applications
Notification must be received by us in writing (e-mail or fax) not later than May 3, 2012 for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
The policy as stated on this page is valid beginning July 2011.